Variable attenuators are used to adjust the power signal level continuously or step by step.
Programmable attenuators are used to control the power level of microwave signals by TTL \ CMOS type control and are designed for use in ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) systems operating in the continuous frequency range up to 18 GHz.
- DC-18 GHz, 2-300 W, 0-127 dB
- Wide choice of attenuation, frequency ranges and step sizes
- Stable attenuation accuracy
- High reliability and long service life
- TTL \ CMOS interface and driver circuits available
MECA offers 8 models variable step attenuators with average power ratings of 2 watts (1000 watts peak) available in 0-10 dB in 1 dB steps, 10-70 dB in 10 dB steps & 0-30 in 1 dB steps.
N-female & SMA female covering Hz - 2.0GHz.